At meetings with insurers, in many conference presentations, backstage and official industry discussions, we hear one question more and more: does aftermarket telematics still have any future?
You can find answers to this and many other questions in our latest report entitled: The future of auto insurance telematics. Will OEMs eat the aftermarket up?
What else you can learn from our paper:
- OEM vs. aftermarket telematics – what’s the difference? Will telematics based on OEM data be an opportunity to get rid of the cost of buying additional equipment?
- What customer groups will the OEM revolution ignore? Facts & figures about the current OEM market
- How to project telematics insurance programme to not only succeed in the short term, but to have the advantage to dominate the market in the mid and long term? The unsung strategy of Europe’s top UBI brands
- What will change the market most: OEMs, Vehicle Data Hubs, or… Google? And where is the place of Telematics Service Providers?
- What is now the biggest chance for insurers to stop being a commodity? A still blue ocean space to stand out on the market, get the most profitable customers and strengthen their loyalty
- Crisis, war, pandemic and dynamic global changes: which hardware solution will be supported by the future supply chain and projected regulations? Does the Data Act protested by the automotive industry have a chance to change anything?
Fill out the form below to download our report for free:
Thank you for completing the form. In a moment you will receive an email from us. To download the publication - click on the link indicated in the message.
According to art. 13 of the GDPR*, we would like to inform you that:
1) Telematics Technologies sp. z o.o. (limited liability company) with registered office in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 181B, 02-222 Warsaw is your personal data controller;
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of communication about the services provided by the controller - legal basis: art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a) of the GDPR i.e. your consent and art. 6 paragraph 1 letter f) of the GDPR, i.e. legitimate interests pursued by the controller which is the marketing of its products;
3) Your personal data will be processed until you withdraw your consent (or lodge an object to processing personal data);
4) You have the right to request access to Your personal data, rectification (correction) Your personal data, restriction of processing personal data, erasure Your personal data, object to processing, data portability to another controller, you have also the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
5) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (address: ul. Stawki 2, 00 - 193 Warsaw);
6) Your data may be transferred by the controller to recipients who handle server services, IT systems, database services and provide user communication services including entities outside the EEA (USA). The transfer of data outside the EEA takes place on the basis of standard contractual clauses, available for inspection at the controller’s registered office;
7) Providing Your personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide them may result in the inability to answer your questions and conduct further communication; We will not make automated decisions based on your personal data, including decisions resulting from profiling
8) Contact with data protection officer: email@example.com.
*GDPR - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Text with EEA relevance)
EURlex No. 119 from 04.05.2016.